Radiesse® is an FDA-approved wrinkle treatment used to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, such as nasolabial folds. Radiesse® also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, and is made of unique calcium-based microspheres that are suspended in a water-based gel and injected into the skin through a simple, safe, and minimally invasive procedure. We use Radiesse® dermal filler to add volume to the cheeks and deep nasolabial folds. No allergy testing is required. Results lasting up to one year can be expected.
Radiesse stimulates the body to produce new collagen, and is made of unique calcium-based microspheres that are suspended in a water-based gel and injected into the skin through a simple, safe, and minimally invasive procedure. No allergy testing is required.
FILLERS TREATMENT MAP
- Forehead (Restylane, Belotero Balance)
- Glabella (Restylane, Juvederm, Belotero Balance)
- Temples (Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane Lyft)
- Lower Eyelid Hollowing and Nasojugal Sulcus (Restylane, Belotero Balance, Juvedern Ultra)
- Nose (Juvederm, Restylane Lyft, Restylane)
- Cheek/Mid Face Hollowing (Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane Lyft)
- Nasolabial Fold (Juvederm, Restylane)
- Fine Lines (Restylane, Belotero Balance)
- Lips (Juvederm, Restylane)
- Chin (Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane Lyft)
- Prejowl Sulcus (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse)
- Ear Lobes (Restylane, Juvederm)
WHEN DO WE USE RADIESSE®?
We like Radiesse for those deeper folds of the face, and for areas or persons we feel need more volume enhancement where there is more facial fat loss and sagging. Radiesse® forms a good scaffolding to lift the skin from a deeper place and often we may only have to use one syringe of Radiesse® where you might have needed 2 syringes of Juvéderm™. Having said that, we often use Radiesse® together with Juvéderm™ to create the best overall results for those who need more than simple lines softened, but would like an overall fuller more youthful face.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Typically 1-2 years is what the manufacturer states. On average most of our clients get 1 year of correction and those lucky ones get 2 plus years. Of course we have to tell you that individual results vary and depend on age, area injected, amount injected or amount of correction achieved initially, metabolism and muscle activity.
ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RADIESSE?
Initially there is some swelling and the area feels harder to the touch than does hyaluronic acid fillers, but this subsides considerably in the following 24 to 48 hours. Bruising can occur of course but we will do our best to avoid it.