How can I make an appointment?
For your dental in Hillsboro, Call at 503-614-0198 to get the smile of your dreams!
Request an Appointment
How much does a consultation cost?
Free consultation for implant and Invisalign offered at your Hillsboro Dental, East Wind Dental Care.
Where is the dental clinic located?
7546 NE Shaleen St
Hillsboro, OR 97124, USA
What payment options do you offer?
Easy Financing and Dental Insurance Makes Your Dental Treatment Affordable. Call our Hillsboro Dentist Office for more help if needed.
Dental implants are an excellent choice for long-term tooth replacement, but how long do dental implants last? Factors that affect how long dental implants lasts depend largely on the patient’s lifestyle and overall dental hygiene. In fact, the technology of dental implants has become so advanced over the years that implant failures due to rejection or functionality issues have largely become problems of the past. Preexisting medical conditions, diseases, and implant misuse are more likely factors to cause an implant to fail. If you have questions about dental implants, our implant Specialist, Dr. Atabakhsh, can tell you more about dental implant options. Or, you can visit our full dental implants page here.
- Best overall: Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
- Best for kids: Hello Oral Care Fluoride Toothpaste
- Best for fresh breath: Colgate Total Advanced Fresh Toothpaste
- Best for sensitive teeth: Sensodyne True White Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste
- Best all-natural toothpaste: Nature's Gate Natural Toothpaste
- Best with charcoal: Dental Expert Active Whitening Charcoal Toothpaste
- Best for stain removal: Colgate Optic White Platinum Stain-Less White Toothpaste
- Overall you have to do your own research and decision as to the products and their effects varies.
Laser teeth whitening should not hurt during the procedure. However, it is not unusual to feel some post-operative reversible sensitivity. ... You should not feel any pain during a laser bleach whitening treatment, but you may feel some irritation to your teeth and gums from the bleaching solution itself. Teeth Whitening is one of the most common dental procedure is done at our Dental hillsboro.
Our Hillsboro Dentist office offers sedation for patients with special needs or dental anxiety. Sedation dentistry is not for everyone. In fact, many of our patients with some dental anxiety find they don’t need sedation in our Hillsboro Dental Clinic. These patients often tell us that our caring, gentle approach provides them with a relaxing, pleasant experience even without sedation. The choice is really yours.
Ask us a Question
We are happy to answer any oral health related questions.