Always remember to wear a mouthguard to prevent damage to your teeth while physically active. If an accident does happen and a tooth gets knocked out, there are a few things you can do to help save your tooth:
1. Pick up the tooth by the chewing surface, not the root.
2. Gently rinse the tooth with water if it’s dirty.
3. Reposition the tooth in the socket immediately if possible.
4. Keep the tooth moist at all times.
5. Receive emergency dental care within 30 minutes if possible.
☎Phone: (503) 614-0198
📝Address: 7546 NE Shaleen St, Hillsboro, OR 97124